DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC,
THE CITY OF TORONTO IS CURRENTLY
IN THE LOCKDOWN STAGE.
CHURCH IS OPEN
FOR PRIVATE PRAYER:
7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. &
12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(Maximum of 10 people at a time)
WAYS YOU CAN CONTINUE TO
ST. ANTHONY'S PARISH
● Drop off your donation at the parish office, but we ask that you call the office first (416-536-3333) to arrange a drop off time with one of the priests or secretary.
● Mail your donation (cheque only) to St. Anthony's Parish, 1041 Bloor St. W., Toronto, Ontario, M6H 1M4. Please make the cheque payable to St. Anthony's Church.
● Contribute with a CREDIT CARD Go to our parish website: stanthonysto.archtoronto.org
Click on the icon "Donate Now" (top right hand corner) and follow these steps: select "Your Parish - click here to donate", select "Toronto Downtown", select "St. Anthony's Parish, Toronto" and make sure to complete the registration. You can make a one time or recurring donation to our parish by directing your gift to the Parish Offertory, Parish Building Fund or Parish Special Projects.
● Contribute through PRE-AUTHORIZED GIVING
Go to archtoronto.org for more information on pre-authorized giving and you will be able to download and print the enrollment form. Once completed, email the form along with a copy of a voided cheque to email@example.com for processing. Contributions are withdrawn from your bank account on the 20th of each month.
● Contribute through ONLINE BANKING
To do this, the Archdiocese will need to send you a unique account number. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide your name, address, parish name and City. You will receive by email the account information that will allow you to set up the Archdiocese of Toronto as a payee in your on-line banking. Your gift will be forwarded to our parish.
If you have any questions, please contact the Development Office at 416-934-3400, ext. 540 or email@example.com
BE SAFE & GOD BLESS!